1. Responsible for formula development and application of ink products;
2. Conduct technical consultation on the customer's product development project;
3. Responsible for the accumulation of industry technology.
1. Majors in chemical engineering and polymer materials, with experience in research and development;
2. Master the silk screen, gravure printing process, can solve the printing problem;
3. Good communication skills.
1. Strictly inspect the semi-finished or finished products in strict accordance with the finished product and process inspection operation procedures and relevant standards to ensure the accuracy, reliability and timeliness of the inspection data.
2. Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the inspection report, keep the product samples, and fill in the product quality card carefully.
1. Male or female, 25-35 years old;
2. High school, technical secondary school or above, chemical testing major is preferred;
3. Be serious and have a strong sense of responsibility;
4. Familiar with office software.
Familiar with the company's products, follow up customer needs in real time, and actively explore the market.
1. Male or female, 25-40 years old;
2. High school and above, marketing major priority;
3. Skilled in driving car;
4. Good communication skills, customer-first service awareness.